What is Spirulina?
- Spirulina is a type of a blue-green algae that grows in both fresh and salt water.
- In 1974, the World Health Organization described spirulina as "an interesting food or super food" for multiple reasons and is able to be administered to children without any risk," considering it "a very suitable food.
- The quality of the protein in spirulina is considered excellent — comparable to eggs.
- It gives all the essential amino acids that you need.
- It also has – Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin B1 (thiamine),Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Copper, Iron, also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese and small amounts of other nutrients that one needs.
- Spirulina Ext - 500mg
- Diacalcium Phosphate
- Antioxidants .
Take one capsule twice daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.