1. Visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from)
2. Call us
3. Provide information to us by writing and sending us by post.
and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below.
1. Important information and who we are
2. The data we collect about you
3. How is your personal data collected
4. How we use your personal data
5. Purposes for which we will use your information
6. Disclosures of your personal data
7. International Transfers
8. Data Security
9. Data Retention
10. Your legal rights